Welcome to Dr. Raquel Reis Dentistry in Chicago, IL
Meet Dr. Raquel Reis D.D.S.
Master in Digital Smile Design
Dr. Raquel Portugal Reis received her DDS degree from Goias State University, Brazil, where she practiced general dentistry. She then took her National Dental Boards and enrolled for the residency study program at Northwestern University Dental School for three years, where she graduated at the top of her class. Since graduating, Dr. Reis has devoted most of her time to cosmetic dentistry. She has participated in many nationwide and internationally known courses with well respected speakers in this area.
She is a member of the American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society, Illinois State Dental Society, Brazilian Society of Esthetic Dentistry (SBOE), and International Association of Dentists. Her passion for facial aesthetics has taken her to this exciting new field in dentistry. She earned a VDL master certificate in dermal fillers, Botulinus toxin (Botox), spa dentistry, and laser techniques, in which she was a pioneer dentist in this field in Illinois.
This has inspired her to integrate the smile with the face, to obtain a personalized final outcome. Later on, she went through residency one and two with Christian Coachmen, where she became a master in Digital Smile Design. DSD has become her passion in all her cases in which she performed since then. DSD works hand to hand with her to provide a personalized, unique, healthy and functional smile for every patient. This is all done with a process of facial photos, digital oral scanning, and digital x-rays for the DSD Planning Center to create the perfect smile with ideal tooth proportions to simulate with a mock-up the final desired smile before even starting the treatment. This gives both her and the patient predictability and security to achieve the final result.
She provides the newest technology to her patients, including the use of iTero, 3Shape scanner, low radiation digital x-rays, intraoral and extra oral photography ,digital imaging, visual magnification, and laser.
She believes, “If a dentist doesn’t have the right tools, even with the highest skill levels, they cannot provide state of the art service in cosmetic dentistry. Time, attention, and personalized service makes all the difference”.
Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
What we have to offer:
- Digital Smile Design (DSD Facially driven smile design dentistry).
- Slow dentistry,we take our time between patients to clean and organize our instruments to better serve you and give you safety.
- Invisalign orthodontic treatment.
- Digital X-rays (Radiographs).
- Intra oral photography
- Digital Scanner(3shape).
- Diode Soft tissue Laser for proper gum design.
- Comprehensive, periodic, and limited, school exams.
- Prophylaxis (regular cleanings), scaling root planning (deep cleanings).
- Whitening chairside and home (bleaching).
- Neurotoxin (Botox) and Dermal Fillers.
- Oral Facial harmonization.
- Composite resin fillings.
- Crowns, onlays, veneers.
- Bridges and implants
- Root canals, retreatment of root canals, posts.
- Extractions, gum design and Pinhole surgery.
- Partials, dentures. implant supported complete dentures: All on four overdenture and all kinds implant bridge supported.